Re: GDBus signal reaches after GDBus method returns

On 08/30/17 20:37, Bastien Nocera-san wrote:
On Wed, 2017-08-30 at 20:18 +0900, Takao Fujiwara wrote:
Do you have any ideas how to receive a GDBus signal before the GDBus
method returns?
When I run the following program, the return of "KeyEvent" is always
output faster than "CommitText" signal in the client program.
Or do you have any ideas to know if the returned GDBus method emitted
a GDBus signal in the server side?
<snip>
      result = g_dbus_proxy_call_sync (proxy,

This is a blocking call, so it's your client that's badly designed.

OK, I see.
I use it with the key events and the async key events does not work with X11 and Java applications.
Probably I need to think another way.

Cheers