Re: Widget, drawing and event coordinates

Trying to summarize an irc discussion on this topic:

We generally agreed that the content area should be what all vfuncs (measure,
size_allocate, snapshot), events and signal handlers operate in.

The other size that is relevant for widgets is the 'outer' size including the content size,
css padding, border and margin, and any extra space that the widget might be allocated.

Widgets need the content size of themeselves, and the outer size of their children.

We should introduce new getters for content size and outer size, and phase out
get_allocation, which is defined in terms of the parent window - not very useful
anymore.