Re: webassembly

Il giorno lun 20 nov 2017 16:02:11 CET, Emmanuele Bassi ha scritto:

Hi;

On 20 November 2017 at 14:52, Andrea Zagli via gtk-devel-list
<gtk-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
do you plan to port (i don't know if "port" is the right word) glib/gtk to
webassembly?

There are no plans that I'm aware of, nor use cases that have
materialised that would require such a port.

for example it could replace broadway

since i hate other languages than c, i wrote a little library with glib to easy develop cgi; and i use other libraries (libgda, libsoup, libxml, etc etc) to make my web apps

the base code for that web apps is always a library that i use also for the gui backend of the web app

with webassembly i could write backend and frontend in glib/gtk

today i saw a demo of a qt gui app running inside the browser thanks to webassembly