Re: migrating gtk

On 2 February 2018 at 15:04, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
Hey Carlos,

we discussed gitlab migration for gtk here at the hackfest. Our conclusions
were as follows:

* We want to migrate the git repository as soon as possible
* For bugs:
  * Do a sweep now, close all >5 year old bugs, needinfo all >1 old ones
  * Wait a few weeks, then close the needinfoed bugs that didn't get a
response
  * Triage the rest
  * Migrate what's left at the end

Does this sound plausible to you ?

Additionally, it would be great if we could set up the GTK+ issue
tracker on GitLab with all the tags coming from Bugzilla before we
start migrating issues — i.e. run the bztogl script to create all the
tags, and bail out right before it starts migrating the issues.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io