Re: migrating gtk

I will ignore the childish name-calling here and just state that as far as I am concerned,
the bugs you file are donations to the project. What we do with them is up to us. If we decide
to fix them, good for you. If not, that's tough and annoying, but lets face it: there is an infinite
number of bug reporters out there, and only a handful of people who spend their free time trying
to keep up with it, so some bugs will always go unfixed, that is just reality.