A macro to add

Hi,

I found that I need to convert a bool variable to its string representation, e.g. "FALSE" or "TRUE". I "invented" a macro:

#define G_BOOL_TO_STRING(x) (x ? "TRUE" : "FALSE")

I put this macro to ./glib/gmacros.h file and added a brief description ./glib/docs.c

Everything looks good but gtk-doc ignores it. Do I need to explicitly mention this macro in some file? If so, what file? BTW, do we need this macro in glib?

Thanks.

-Pavlo Solntsev