Re: Is a Module Definition File needed when building with MSVC (gtk-2-24)?

Hi;

On 24 January 2018 at 13:20, John Emmas <john creativepost co uk> wrote:

In my November 2017 version, the most recent commit for
'gobject/glib-genmarshal.in' is:- is #100b83a7fa ("genmarshal Only wrap body
prototypes in C++ guards").  But a couple of further commits got added since
then.  I'm pretty certain one of those new commits has introduced this
problem.. :-(

This is possibly a case that was solved with this commit:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/commit/?id=bf0be21208800d7976b5a660287e1e487f8a57d3

i.e. the older version of the Python port you used generated too many
symbols that aliased the ones provided by GLib.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io