widget accessibility roles: being able to override it

Hello,

Some dialog boxes use labels for static information, e.g. printer
status, replace result, etc.  For the screen reader to properly
understand that, it should have role ATK_ROLE_STATIC.  I have not found
any way in glade's .ui format to specify this, actually ROLE_STATIC does
not appear in gtk+3.0 source code, so I guess it's just not there.

I'm thinking we could have something like

<accessibility>
  <role type="static"/>
</accessibility>

to be able to specify e.g. labels' role?

Samuel