Re: Help wanted ?

Nicolas George wrote:

> I'd like to help writing the doc, but there are some problems.
>
> The main is that my English is horrible.
>
> Do you want my help ?

Thanks for the offer. Maybe since your English isn't very good you
shouldn't write documentation, but you could read over it and check
it for accuracy and comment on it - i.e. which parts need more detail
and where example code is needed.

You could alternatively translate documentation into French.
Though I don't think the GTK+ docs are ready to be translated yet.

Damon