Re: "could you help me"

On Mon, 2002-03-04 at 19:23, adi purnomo wrote:
> hello,
> first time iwant introduce about my self,...
> i am beginner to use gtk programming under linux....
> Until now i confuse how to use this program,...
> about how to install this program,...
> where must i place this program in linux (what -folder
> ??) .....
> and what kind of program's must i have to develop this
> gtk program...

(This mailing list is about gtk-doc, which is used for documenting GTK+
and GNOME libraries. gtk-list is probably more appropriate.)

I think you are asking about how to install GTK+ and develop
applications, aren't you?

The easiest way to install GTK+ is to get packages for your distribution
(e.g. RedHat).

There is documentation on writing GTK+ apps on www.gtk.org, and a book
is available at http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/

Damon