Re: [gtk-list] Window position / size

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997 jchrr@HRZ.Uni-Bielefeld.DE wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I'd like to restore the last window-position/size, when I start gmix. Any
> idea, how I could do this ? There is no "gtk_get_size" or "..get_position"
> I found, yet, and I don't want to mess with internal GTK structures.
>
> 			Jens Ch. Restemeier

void          gdk_window_get_size        (GdkWindow       *window,
                                          gint            *width,
                                          gint            *height);

void          gdk_window_get_position    (GdkWindow       *window,
                                          gint            *x,
                                          gint            *y);

Hope that will work for you..  You do have to reach into the widget struct
to get the GdkWindow, but nothing too scary.

Ian