Re: [gtk-list] ?feasibility of numerical lib on the top of glib

> glib has collection of nicely implemented container objects.
> What are advantages and disadvantages of assembling numerical
> library on the top of glib?

The only disadvantage I see is exactly what you stated -- the
dependence on glib. Some might not like it, saying "well, if I
want to use your, say, matrix multiplication, I'd have to go
and install glib." For me, personally, this is not an argument but it
might be for someone else. I think that there is no need to
reinvent the wheel, and if there is a good code already that can do
much of what you need -- use it.

	Sergei