how to retrieve a pci vga device base address ?

Hi
  As we know, we can look at $>proc/pci to find out the
whole PCi devices information.(ie. vendor id, device id and
base address...etc.).  However, what if I tried to retrieve
these vendor id, device id and base address from a PCi VGA
device, is there anybody know how to do it by using GTK or
C in Linux?

I am using RedgHat Linuxv6.1, Kernel 2.2.12
GNOME 1.0.39 and GTK.

I have developed a dialog and need these three (PCI)
information to continue my project.

I would appreciate if anyone can give a suggestion, sample
code or references.

Thanks in advance.

Louis
Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.