Re: mouse events...

Look at the "Events" and "The Event Box" sections of the GTK+ tutorial.
Also take a look at gtk+-2.4.2/examples/eventbox/eventbox.c  This will
get you going with capturing mouse events.

Adam
---
Adam Bernstein   no6 _at_ pobox.com   http://mpgedit.org/~number6
"Who are you?  The new Number 2.  Who is Number 1?  You are, Number 6.
I am not a number, I am a free man!  Aha ha ha ha ha..."
Key fingerprint =  E1 91 49 4C 24 18 E2 04  7A D3 78 A8 86 A9 7C 38