Re: Books for Cross compile Libraries

Hello Harsha,

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 07:33:21PM +0530, harshavardhanreddy mandeepala wrote:
> Is there any book or document on How to crosscompile Libraries.
> I want to cross compile Libraries from i386 to ARM11(Which are Needed for
> Gtk Application).

Googling for "cross compile libraries" finds some general overviews and
specific HOWTOs, they may or may not be useful for you. In my
experience, if you understand how it is supposed to work, it's better to
google for specific problems you encounter, and ask on an appropriate
list if that doesn't help.

With kind regards,
Baurzhan.