Simple (?) question about GtkLabel

Hi !

   Is it possible to stretch text in gtk label to fill all parrent space, that is given for GtkLabel ?  I mean.. let`s say we`ve got a table. Let`s place GtkLabel in one of the cells. Now.. Let`s say, that window is now maximized, and text insie gtklabel is something short, like : "ABC". Normally , text will appear centered, right, or left - justified. I would like it to be centered, but displayed through all width of window space , that is given to gtklabel.

[         abc        ] - Normally it is so...

[  a       b       c ] - .. and I would like it to be like this