Re: How to style a GtkLabel with CSS



> That link is StackOverflow, not GNOME!

The person first responded on IRC and then added the answer to SO for completeness.

> Fine that it works for you now. My feeling was, that gtk_style_context_add_provider_for_screen() affects not only your application, but all GTK applications on that screen?

Hmm, I'm not sure but I'll do some testing. In any case, if I use unique names for the things I'm styling I should be fine in most cases.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 7:32 PM Stefan Salewski <mail ssalewski de> wrote:
On Fri, 2015-06-12 at 23:13 +0000, Gulshan Singh wrote:
> I actually asked in #gtk+ on Freenode, but didn't get any response. I
> asked
> again on the GNOME server, and I got an answer that worked:
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30791670/how-to-style-a-gtklabel-with-css/30813433#30813433

That link is StackOverflow, not GNOME!

Fine that it works for you now. My feeling was, that
gtk_style_context_add_provider_for_screen() affects not only your
application, but all GTK applications on that screen?




[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]