Re: GTkdatabox and glade

Hi Daniel,

Please make sure you are using --enable-glade instead of --enable-glade3.
After installation a glade catalog should be installed in the glade
catalog dir. Also a libgladedatabox.so must be present in the moduledir.

To find out where the glade catalogs and modules are installed issue the
following commands:

pkg-config gladeui-1.0 --variable=catalogdir
pkg-config gladeui-1.0 --variable=moduledir

HTH,

Hans