Re: Porting an application

Hi,

wow, version 0.4 is really old :-)

Wojciech Kazubski wrote:
[...]
---code end---
I tried to modify the code to use gtk_databox_create_box_with_scrollbars_and_rulers
but no graph window is drawn. How the code should be modified?

I assume the widget is shown (two scrollbars, two rulers and an area enclosed by them), but you are missing a graph?

Have you called any scaling function, i.e. gtk_databox_set_total_limits or gtk_databox_auto_rescale? Otherwise the displayed range defaults to (-1., 1., 1., -1.), which might not be where your data is.

gtk_databox_auto_rescale should be called after adding the data.

Hope that helps :-)

Regards,

Roland