Re: Trouble removing rows from Gtk::ListStore

Hi.

I think, I narrowed it down a little more.

>The problem is, that I cannot erase/remove the row, which had been previously

>selected (or the first one, if none was selected, but the popupwindow did show).

Actually if I do not select anything, the first item still has a selection highlighting,
so the trouble does occur on the selected item.

So I thought to myself, let's unselect everything and then erase the stuff.
But the following code also throws an exception I cannot catch:

<code>
    /* ... */
    Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::TreeSelection> selection =
        m_treeView.get_selection();
    selection->unselect_all(); // <---- this crashes
    /*...*/
</code>

So, maybe this is a hint to someone? Because I'm pretty clueless by now, as
I've been poking on this thing for quite a while now.

Any help/hint is really appreciated...

Best regards,

DJ