Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher BOF report, and 0.2 direction

Shortly after the BOF I wrote down the things that we had decided.
Jono covered most of this, but here is my list anyway:

__Things Decided__
1. Jokosher *is* a GNOME app. This means:
      - gnomevfs for all file access (gnonlin already does this with
gnlfilesources anyway)
      - Docbook + Yelp for documentation/help files (with Firefox as
a fallback for win/mac/whatever)
      - gconf for settings (this might not happen right away)
      - possibly gconfaudiosink for output (but not gconfaudiosrc
because of the multiple recording problems)

2. Like Jono said, we release 0.2 in November.

3. The main release goals (what everyone should concentrate on) are as follows:
      - audio fade lines
      - LADSPA effects support
      - simple Jokosher API using DBUS
      - translation infrastructure with gettext

4. The Jokosher development team are terrible dancers.

I hope everyone who wasnt there agrees, so lets crack on with 0.2!

Laszlo