Re: [jokosher-devel] Willing to do some work!

On 7/27/06, Steven Garrity <stevelist silverorange com> wrote:
Stuart Langridge wrote:
> I'd suggest that we want to leave the wiki stuff so people can edit
> it, and then convert that to DocBook (perhaps with some sort of
> semi-automated script thing), rather than writing anything directly in
> DocBook. This is a question for the Doc Team rather than me, though.
> :)

Pardon the tangent, but I'm looking to start work on a writing project
that I'd like to do in DocBook, but would love to have a web-based
editing/versioning setup for.

Is there such a thing as a wiki that uses DocBook as it's format?

I suspect not. DocBook editing's a bit hard, because it's really
structured. There's a client editor called Conglomerate that does it,
I believe.

sil

--
If God didn't want us to eat meat, then he wouldn't have invented the
hamburger, would he? Logic.