Re: [jokosher-devel] hello jokosher list

Hi Ben,

 Welcome to Jokosher! You can post pretty much any questions to the
mailing list, virtually all the developers and a large portion of
users are subscribed so there's a good chance at least someone will
be able to help. Alternatively feel free to pop in to the IRC channel,
#jokosher on irc.freenode.net.

 Cheers,
  Mike.