Have Opera Mail plugin (contacts, send email)

Based on the Opera bookmark plugin and the Claws mail plugin, and very little extra effort, I've made a plugin for Opera Mail that catalogues contacts and allows e-mails to be composed. It ignores contacts in the "deleted" folder. I didn't (couldn't) implement the "send file as attachment" action.

If this is interesting to others, let me know the best way of submitting the file.

Chris Parsons