RE: [LIBART] clipping

John,
 Raph may correct me, but I don't think the Libart code has any direct
support for clipping beyond rectangles.

For my code that uses Libart and needs to clip, I wrote my own low-level
component for the Libart rasterizer as a call-back for Libart at the lowest
level.  My code processes the span lists that libart provides in the
call-back and clips when needed to an arbitrary bit-mask.

I usually generate the bit-masks by drawing a shape with libart and a
mono-chrome rasterizer callback into my code.

Granted that is a lot of work.

BQ