Re: [libxml++] Proposition: nodes manipulation

Christophe de VIENNE wrote:

That why I want to discuss this API change. I'm not 100% sure it worth it (let's say I'm around 75% :-), but I'm sure it worth a try. I think being able to construct a subtree independently from the final tree is interesting.

Definitely, though the way I'v been doing this is by creating a temporary
document that acts as the node factory / garbage collector / etc. and
so the user ever only has to care about deleting all the documents
he's been working on. The rest is managed by the library. That's the
simplest solution (both in terms of semantics as well as API / implementation)
you can get.

Regards,
		Stefan