Re: Mc digest, Vol 1 #334 - 2 msgs

Hi Andrew,

On January 31, 2003 05:37 am, Andrew V. Samoilov wrote:
Hello, Rich!

Richard Hill wrote:
No, I don't know of any (but I'll search for the 'pweb' string which
might lead somewhere...)

Thanks for the trust and for strong wish to help.

Well, can you set ftpfs_use_unix_list_options=0 in your ~/.mc/ini file
and browse this site again. If it doesn't help, sent me ftplog file
again, please.

Wow, that did the trick!
Curious, why is there a difference (or such a setting)?

At first I thought it didn't have an affect, but I was using MC to edit its
own ini file .. I guess you can't do that :<

Thanks for your great help and suggestions,
Rich