Re: feature idea

On 13 July 2010 09:58, Steve Franks <bahamasfranks gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has there been any discussion of saving meld's state/session?  I tend
> to work in 5-6 of the same repositories each day, it would be nice to
> persist that configuration.

The suggestion has cropped up from time to time on bugzilla. However,
it's not clear what the session saving would look like, or how you'd
expose the interface. I'd be interested to hear suggestions, though
any solution would have to make sense for a variety of use cases, and
unobtrusive in the general case.

cheers,
Kai