Re: [Muine] iRadio mockup

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 13:29, Jorn Baayen wrote:

Hi,

> - Whats the point of the radio icon on the left?
> - You can't pause radio streams, only stop them
> - Why have prev/next?
>
> I did a mockup myself too: http://huizen.dds.nl/~jbaayen/iradio.png

This is indeed a good evolution on that of Links. However, I can imagine
that users oftenly want to play stations that they have listened to
before. Therefore, keeping this in mind, a radio application would need
to be build around the concept of a historical notion of already
listened stations.

It would be nice to show the history of played stations when the users
pressed the "Play Station" button. It seems that we are on the right
track to an usable radio application :)

Viet Yen