[Muine] Announcing taglib-sharp-0.0.1 (A hopeful canidate for Muine)

Over the years, there's been a lot of talk about using TagLib (C++ library by Scott Wheeler) but for whatever reasons (I assume the technical issues of accessing specific features in TagLib with c glue), it has yet to happen. So I've started work on TagLib#, a complete port of TagLib to the .Net framework.

Right now, I just released 0.0.1 (0.0.0 was a straight port with only read support tested). Features include:
The source is at: http://www.public.asu.edu/~bnickel/TagLibSharp/taglib-sharp-0.0.1.tar.gz

This does not install, so after untarring enter the taglib-sharp-0.0.1 directory and:
./compile
cd tests
./tag-editor /path/to/my/file.m4a (REQUIRES GTK-SHARP 2.0+)

As one Mono Summer-of-Code project is creating complete Mono bindings for GStreamer, it's possible that Muine could end the year without libmuine.

- Brian