[Nautilus-list] need new gdk-pixbuf, gtkhtml, and eog (took less time than I thought it would)

So Federico prevented us from accessing the ref. count in GdkPixbuf, but he
did not provide a workable alternative. But I figured out a workaround. The
icon cache doesn't ever let things out of the cache now. They are cached
forever!

Anyway, I updated GtkHTML, EOG, and Nautilus to work with the new GdkPixbuf,
so now you *have* to check all 4 modules out if you're going to build the
latest Nautilus.

    -- Darin