[Nautilus-list] new OAF needed and how to get rid of extra links in the "top" directory

Recent changes to Nautilus obsolete ".link" files. You need to remove them
both from your prefix and from your ~/Nautilus directory. One way to do this
is with these commands:

    % rm /gnome/share/nautilus/*.link
    % rm -rf ~/Nautilus

Where "/gnome" should be replaced by the prefix you use for installing
Nautilus. The first command isn't needed if you do a "rebuild-all clobber",
by the way.

Also, recent changes to Nautilus require new OAF. I hadn't seen that
anywhere in the list so I figured I'd post it now (better late than never),
but you probably figured it out already.

    -- Darin