Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus now officially dependent on Ammonite when compiled with --enable-eazel-services

I just went and looked at Ammonite. Looks like SSL (plus anything else?),
and the README states that you'd like to integrate it at some point with
gnet and/or ghttp.

Easier answer? Just use Neon (http://www.webdav.org/neon/). It already has
support for the following features:

*) HTTP/1.1 support (e.g chunked transfer codings, persistent connections)
*) SSL support (using OpenSSL)
*) high and low level interfaces to HTTP
*) high-level WebDAV interfaces
*) basic *and* digest authentication
*) proxy support, including proxy-authentication
*) ...

Neon is used by (at least) sitecopy, cadaver, and the Subversion client. It
is quite a robust library. I was able to use it to connect to a DAV server
and do a traversal -- from scratch (knowing nothing about Neon), it took
just a few hours.

Neon is available under the LGPL, so it is quite compatible with the GNOME
project.

Cheers,
-g