[Nautilus-list] Compiling nautilus from CVS

Hello!

I'm trying to compile nautilus from cvs. I've successfully compiled all dependencies using --prefix/usr --/sysconfdir=/etc, and I've had to use --disable-more-warnings on some packages, probably because I'm using the redhat 7 snapshot compiler.

I've tried several times over the last days with fresh checkouts, but I always get the following error in the src directory:

nautilus-main.c: In function `main':
nautilus-main.c:145: `oaf_popt_options' undeclared (first use in this function)

I've tried defining oaf_popt_options (as a gpointer). If I do this nautilus compiles, but it crashes on startup.

One other small thing I had to to to get nautilus to compile vas to remove the 'intl' directory from automake.am

I configure nautilus with './autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --disable-mozilla-component --disable-more-warnings'

--
    Håvard

mailto:havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||73 52 55 76
 All it takes to start an avalanche is a single snowflake||Or a snowboarder