Re: [Nautilus-list] compiling gnome-vfs

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 06:06:44PM -0600, Adam Lassek wrote:
> I'm trying to compile gnome-vfs for the second preview release on my
> Debian box, and it's not compiling. ld keeps telling me that it can't
> find -ldb. What package do I need to install for this? Exact error
> output is below:

My full list of packages for building nautilus on debian is

the packages begining with ! means I forceably removed them
to work with eazel hacking.  Please tell me if I need to add
some more to my list.  I do build the following from source

	glib gtk+ imlib gtk-engines gnome-xml ORBit
	gnome-libs gnome-http libglade eazel-tools oaf
	gconf gdk-pixbuf control-center gnome-vfs gnome-print
	bonobo ammonite medusa xpdf nautilus

ntp
ntpdate
cvs
autoconf
automake
task-c-dev
task-c++-dev
xlib6g-dev
libtool
flex
bison
zlib1g-dev
binutils-dev
g++
gcc
libpopt-dev
libtiff3g-dev
libungif3g-dev
libjpeg62-dev
libbz2-dev
libssl095a-dev
freetype2-dev
libfreetype2-dev
libpng2-dev
mozilla-dev
libesd0-dev

! libgtk1.2-dev libglib1.2-dev liborbit-dev