Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus not working

on 7/11/00 2:58 PM, yo tu at dggonz yahoo com wrote:

> i have compiled nautilus everything went ok, when i
> run it a dialog pops up asking several questions,
> that's ok, after i hit fisnish i get: Trace/breakpoint
> trap.
> and it quits.
>
> is this the state of nautilus at the moment or there's
> something wrong in my setup?

It's not the state of Nautilus; it doesn't just core dump for everyone. Many
people are using it. Unfortunately, there was not enough information in your
message for me to help you further. I'm not sure what problem you're running
into. It can be tricky to get a working Nautilus given that there's no
release and there are lots of modules it depends on. Perhaps you should come
visit the IRC channel #nautilus on GNOME IRC where we talk about such things
all the time.

    -- Darin