[Nautilus-list] I screwed up the nautilus build

short story:

to fix the tools/leak-checker dumbness:

rm -rf nautilus/tools
recheckout/reconfigure/rebuild

long sappy story:

I meant to move pavel's leak checker to tools/leak-checker, but
unfortunately i missed "tools" in the cvs commit.

So if you got my previous changes and reconfigured, and update to my
latest changes (which fix the above) youll have a messed up build.  What
happens is that autoconf creates empty directories/makefiles if listed
in configure.in even if they dont exists.  And later, when you cvs
checkout the real code on top of that, you get conflicts.

sorry

-re