Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus as a web browser

-->  That's not the goal for Nautilus, certainly not for 1.0. The Mozilla
-->  component will be pretty good, but it combined with the shell may be
-->  missing
-->  many of the features that you think of when you think of a fully
-->  featured
-->  web browser.

Let's put the question taking it from another side:

Will Nautilus 1.XX  be let me view a web site (ordinary navigation)
without forcing to use mozilla or whatsoever for

the 90% of times? I think that this is a crucial matter.

Tommaso Bianchi