Re: [Nautilus-list] new gnome-vfs needed for medusa

Seth Nickell <seth eazel com> writes:

> After a night of earnest hacking Maciej and I have gotten gnome-vfs and
> medusa cooperating through a gnome-vfs module :-) We had to make a few
> changes to gnome-vfs along the way, so you'll need a new gnome-vfs to
> build medusa.

If you're really brave, Nautilus should actually be able to display
medusa search results now if you type in a properly escaped search URI
(for instance the #medusa /topic which I am too tired to cut & paste
right now). To do this, you need to have the index built and a search
server running.

 - Maciej