Re: [Nautilus-list] problem compiling xpdf

Ramiro Estrugo wrote:

> You have a fresh bonobo right ?  The make error log sounds like its
> using an old bonobo.
>
> Also, xpdf is only a dependency for Nautilus if you want to be able to
> browse pdf files.
>
> -re

That wasn't too useful was it ?  Asking you if you had the latest bonobo
after you said you did.  Sorry.

How about having more than one bonobo instead ?  Maybe you have an old
one installed and its picking up those headers.  BonoboUIHandlerCallback
changed from BonoboUIHandlerCallbackFunc on around 2000-06-07.

Also, if you pop into #nautilus on irc-2.mint.net, we can help you debug
it.

-re