[Nautilus-list] where?

Where can I find the source of nautilus? What libs should I install before installing the program... I have mandrake 7.1 with gnome 1.1.9, so I'd like to test nautilus on my machine... could someone help me?

I became so interested in it when I saw its screenshots. It's the future... and I'd like to use it. Before its release don't show up, I'd like to test it. Could I use it with GMC?
-- Paulo Igor Barra Nascimento, axadv netcie com br on 07/25/2000