Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: nautilus build sucks.

Elliot Lee <sopwith redhat com> writes:

> The "standard GNOME m4 macros" are junk e.g. not intended for inclusion in
> third party apps,
>
> Whether to use ORBIT_CONFIG and ORBIT_IDL is up to the makefiles -
> ORBit.m4 defines them. If it's that big a deal to you, submit a patch :)

After discussion with Martijn and Darin, I came to the conclusion you right.
The main pb with the new setup is that nothing is documented.
I'll submit a patch on nautilus asap and will write a small doc for developers
with the list of the correct macro calls and the standard tests.

regards,
Mathieu

--
Mathieu Lacage, mathieu gnome org