Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: nautilus build sucks.

Well as you might have read in my prior post, I'm having a ton of problems with
the M4 macros? I really don't know that much about them at all. Are they related
to the AM_ macros? If so how do I properly set them up so that the autogen.sh
and configure will work properly.

And I have to say I agree with you Miguel, the gnome-config way is MUCH more
effective than all this runaround with AM_ stuff.

So if you can tell me which packages to install where and what env-vars to set
up, I think I can do this.

t0ny