Re: [Nautilus-list] hardware view

Hi David,

    It would be great if you'd like to enhance the hardware view.  The plan
is to make it reflect as much of your hardware configuration as possible
graphically (although some things only appear at the hacker user level), and
also to provide the ability to perform hardware-oriented configuration by
clicking on the icons to invoke controls.  The coolest part of the plan is to
fetch device-specific icons and detailed specifications from our service, so
we can show you specifically what your CPU chip looks like, etc.

    There's lots that eventually needs to be done, but we can do the work
incrementally.  Which part(s) would you like to work on first?

-- Andy