[no subject]

The user-agent string is not an issue.  We can control that from the mozilla
component, nautilus, the proxy, and/or gnome-http easily.  Cookies I'm not sure
about.  The mozilla component can handle cookies and I don't know anywhere else
in the scheme of things they are relavent.

Another concern right now is that gnome-vfs is not stable enough to base a
reliable service model on.
Gnome-gttp, although a little simplisitic, is very stable and reliable.  It must
be rock solid if we are going to use it for transferring large amounts of data.

So, in a nutshell, we are using alot of different networking libraries because
none of them provide all of the functionality that we need.

-Shane