Re: [Nautilus-list] A perenial problem

> It seems to me that there is a perennial barrier to wide scale acceptance of
> Linux in the home at the moment. The lack of certain devices on Linux make it
> very unnatractive to all the Window$ users I speak to (an I do mean ALL).

We at Eazel do think this is one of the problems with wider desktop adoption
of Linux and we're looking for ways to resolve the problem. It's not clear
to me that sitting down and writing some drivers is going to do it.

As you said in your message, the Nautilus list is *not* the right place to
discuss this.

    -- Darin