Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus copies of help tools

> Is this a trick question? :-) Is there a problem with simply removing the
> (sub)projects from Nautilus?
>
> I would think that somebody would need to review change logs for the files,
> to see if any local changes were made and not propagated to the "real"
> projects. This could be a good chunk of work, which may be your cause
> hesitation...

The main issue for me is that Jonathan Blandford created these subprojects
in Nautilus (in components/help/converters) and I don't know exactly why;
there might be a good reason. So I am not sure that removing them is the
right thing to do. So maybe I should be asking him instead of the list.

Also gnome-core would be yet another dependency for Nautilus, and as I
understood it, things that are shared belong in gnome-libs not gnome-core.

    -- Darin