Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus copies of help tools

On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Ian McKellar wrote:

> Is it worth making these really Nautilus specific?

They do not explicitly depend on Nautilus - they just need to tie in well
with the help browser internals, and to do that requires tightly
coordinated development.

> We could move from man/info -> HTML translation to man/info -> XML
> translation and use the XML+CSS support in mozilla to do the
> rendering.

Yes, I suppose that will be done eventually, but that is a "would be nice
in six months" thing, rather than "needs to be done soon" thing - mozilla
will still handle the HTML just fine. :)

-- Elliot
"Moron of the week" for four years running