[Nautilus-list] Mime-type standarisation

Hi,
I have started a discussion on mime-type standarisation on the GNOME-KDE
mailing list
and thought I should mail to this list to get the Nautlius developers
onboard to provide information
on wether mime-type support will stay the same for GNOME 2.0 or if
things will change.

There are several mailes now on the issue by different authors, mainly
KDE developers, but to start you of here is my second mail to the list
describing the current setup under GNOME and KDE:
http://mail.gnome.org/pipermail/gnome-kde-list/2000-June/000336.html

Kurth Granroth of KDE corrected me with this mail on the setup for KDE
2.0
http://mail.gnome.org/pipermail/gnome-kde-list/2000-June/000337.html

I would really appreciate it if someone developing Nautilus could post
to the list information on how mime-support will look under Nautilus and
also wether on co-operating on such a standard would be of interest.

Personally, I am no coder, but I volunteer to document and to research
in order to make it as convinient as possible for the developers on both
sides.

Sincerely,
Christian Schaller