Re: [Nautilus-list] HTTP Libraries

On 20 Jun 2000, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

>   In any case, I think the current situation is a bit bad design-wise,
> because the Mozilla running in  a separate process and Nautilus' GNOME
> VFS layer will always be competing  with each other.

It seems like the only real solution is to come up with one monster of a
file access & protocol library that can handle every possible situation
for Mozilla, other web usage, general VFS stuff etc. Nightmares of libwww
suddenly come to mind...

-- Elliot
The best way to accelerate a Macintosh is at 9.8 meters per second per second.